Trix 25692 srbu H0 Complete Trainset With Insider Club Models Class VT 92.5 Diesel Powered Rail Car, With Sound And Rotating Fan, Plus Original Car Set, Ep III DB
This trainset contains Trix 25692 and Trix 23507 (coach set)
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class VT 92.5 four-axle diesel powered rail car. Buffer cladding included. Based in Nürnberg. In limited stop fast train service on the routes Nürnberg-Amberg and Nürnberg-Furth im Wald as an experimental combustion engine rail car among other things. Crimson basic paint scheme. Powered rail car road number VT 92 501. The car looks as it did around 1957 to 1959.
- Completely new tooling.
- First time as a Trix H0 model.
- The frame and body of this diesel-powered rail car are constructed mostly of metal.
- Ventilation propeller fan mechanism can be controlled in digital operation.
- Cab lighting, baggage area lighting, corridor lighting, restroom lighting, sleeping compartment lighting, and locker room lighting can be controlled in digital operation.
- Current-conducting close couplers are included at both ends.
- Digital decoder included with a variety of light and sound functions.